We are a young dynamic company that is continuing the traditions of a family business that was established by Giovanni Gobbo in 1956, the “Falegnameria Gobbo” (“Gobbo Carpenter’s Workshop”). In the 70s the company’s interests and sense of professional satisfaction started to become more focused on exhibition stand construction. In 1993 the company changed its name to GOBBO ALLESTIMENTI, the name it operates under today.
PRESENT AND FUTURE
In recent years Gobbo Allestimenti, thanks to an entrepreneurial strength and the development of new technologies, has been able to compete with the biggest companies in this field, both domestically and internationally. To guarantee a thorough and specialised service, Gobbo Allestimenti always strives to offer a level of design and production excellence that satisfies the highest expectations, assuring very high production and safety standards.